I have been slaving in my self made sweat shop over these little pretties for the last few weeks. I am so excited with how they are turning out. I still need to make them some clothes so the girlies can dress them, but that will be a treat. If the girls don't play with them I am going to put them under glass, until some deserving child comes along. If you want to craft some, come on over and I will show you the ropes!!
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:
Abby! Those are so cute! I would love to swing by once the holidays are over to find out how to makes those.
Those are SO DARLING! I am so impressed. Your girls are lucky!
oh my gosh....so so fun. Abby, I wish we lived closer so you could show me the ropes!! Do you want to move to Idaho in a year??lol
They are so cute Abby! I love them.. you truly are talented and amazing. Pass some of that talent this way girl :) Maybe when I am feeling like sewing you could show me how. Hee Hee, since I know how to sew so well...
Miss Abby Gardner... or Abby Bennett I guess... how the heck are you? I really am not sure how I ended up clicking on your blog, but am happy I did. I haven't seen you since your wedding. I looked through a lot of your blog. You are a funny writer, and I would have never imagined you with short hair, but you are gorgeous with it! So ya, that's it... I stalked you, what you going to do about it?! Take care, I hope you don't mind if I check in on you from time to time... By the way, cute dolls. I have ZERO sewing/crafty capabilities so I am much impressed.
Sincerely,
Kirstin De Castro Anderson
Post a Comment