







I am finally finished!
I made each little dolly a dress and some outer-wear. If my girls don't appreciate them I will be OUTRAGED, but not surprised. They seem to lack appreciation for anything I make them. It must be payback for the way I felt about the stuff my mom made me. (Carma--It can come back to bite you later)
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:
Um- you are seriously talented? What the heck? How did you make those sooo cute? I WILL PLAY WITH THEM!
Me too. Invite me and Alie to play with the dolls you worked so long and hard on!
and Me! those turned out great! When did you ever find the time to work on them? How fun for you to make those for your girls!
they are so stylish too. I wish I had such a wardrobe. :)
Those are awesome! You are so talented. I love their outfits.
Post a Comment