Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fashion Police

Today as we were leaving the house Ava informed me that I did not really match. Apparently I was wearing fancy high heels (tan wedges), a dressy go to church skirt (lame brown maternity number), and a get out of bed jacket (yes it was an awful black fleece, but it was cold and I am huge)
She was kind enough to tell me that it was okay because we were not really going anywhere important. She also reaffirmed her love for me because I am her mom and it is her job to love me.

I promised to be more aware of my fashion choices in the future. I hope that we are able to avoid further confrontation. I suppose I will have to put aside my mom jeans and applique vests until our relationship is to the permanently embarrassed of me stage and try a little harder to make things match.

2 comments:

Jan'l said...

That is too hilarous! I thought it was when they got older, apparently not! I can just imagine Ava saying this :) So cute!
Hope you are feeling alright, good luck in this last week!

The Mostess said...

Someone's been watching What not to Wear!