
Today Mark's grandma passed away. She was in her nineties.
I will always remember her as one of the brightest, spunky little ladies I have even known.
She was wonderful in every way. I will miss her, but I am so happy that she was able to have a good long life.
The last time we were at her house Mark went on a walk with her and asked her if she was ready to be done living. She said she had loved her life but couldn't wait to give her husband a giant hug in heaven. I hope she is there hugging him right now.
Miss you grandma. See you soon enough.

1 comment:
She sounds like a wonderful lady! I'm sorry for your loss. My three living grandparents are all 90 or close to it, but it will still be very hard to see them go.
Post a Comment