
I have 2 boxes of these little beauties hidden in the back of my freezer. I only eat them when I am completely alone. I have told no one in my home that they exist, let alone that I buy them. I will not share if approached; even with the dearest of loved ones.
If you have not tried Trader Joe's chocolate lava cakes you are missing out on chocolate satisfaction in 45 seconds. I can have them out of the wrapper, heated and in my mouth in under a minute.
I am going to eat one right now! I may even eat 2.

3 comments:
Dad ruined us :). I will have to buy my own when I move out there and we can hoard together!
I spent 20 minutes @ Costco looking for their frozen gluten-free mini cakes. I know just how you feel.
good for you! I need some more of something like that. In a house with 2 teenage boys, it's hard to hoard anything. They find anything and everything that is worth eating, especially if it's way too yummy.
Post a Comment