Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the coolest art/print site around

This is the coolest company for photo restoration and prints to canvas paintings. They are really really amazing. Also my kids just happen to be on their front page as their add, which makes them even cooler. If you are looking for a great keepsake take a look. I think I am going to do my mom and dad's wedding!
I love great innovative stuff that I actually would own. They are working on a family picture to canvas painting for us that has a bunch of tricky changes. I am so excited to see how it turns out. The photo we sent them is of Mark and the kids at our dining table wearing weird clothes and I am not in it. They have to turn it into something at the beach including me in all neutral clothing. I hope they can pull it off. I will post it when it gets here!

No comments: