I know all this is very medical sounding and out of the norm for my post topics, but my brother has a little brain tumor.
Very surreal. Our conversations have become excerpts from a bad movie script. Thankfully it is NOT CANCER. Unfortunately it has to come out and is in a really tricky spot by the base of his brainstem and under his brain where all the nerves and fun stuff hang out. He goes in for surgery on the 22nd of this month. The whole thing sucks rocks.
I know that mostly my friends read my drivle so this is my plea for prayers from my friends for my bro. He is super scared, and I love him, so please put in a little extra word for Rob.

Many thanks, and I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:
WOW! What awesome eyes Rob has! He's definitely in our prayers! Please keep us posted.
I'm so sorry to hear that Abby. How scary for your family! I will pray for him. That is a great picture of the two of you.
I forgot to talk to you about that the other day. I'm so sorry. we will for sure keep him in our thoughts and prayers!
Oh no...how horrible. I'm so sorry to hear that. I will definitely keep him in my prayers. Hang in there.
Robert is such a nice guy, he was a good friend of mine in high school. Tell him I say "hi" and that I hope everything goes well. This is Courtney Mair from high school, by the way (just blog hopping) :)
Post a Comment