Friday, June 27, 2008

Laundry Schmaundry

I recently traded Mark the dishes for laundry folding. He said that he felt like he was ripping me off. He was sure that the dishes were far worse than any laundry I could throw at him. He is such an optamist! That was all before he saw this.


This is one week of laundry at the Bennett household, minus all the sheets and blankets that I had to put back on the beds so the kiddies could go to sleep. Sometimes I just look at the enormity of the heap and move on to the next chore that I can actually get done in 4 hours. Who knew 3 kids could dirty so many things?

I hope Mark is as excited about the laundry as I am about the dishes.
Deep down I feel like I ripped him off.

1 comment:

Kristene Francis Robertson said...

Hi Abby, Its been awhile since this last post. I look at this picture and it is as if that big pile of laundry to be folded is still there. I know it couldn't possibly be. Getting a break from the laundry once in a while is fantastic! Hope your summer is going well!--K