Saturday, October 6, 2007

Arm Dangle: A Possibility, A Horror


As I celebrate another birthday, and quickly approach 30, I am forced to face the fright that is arm dangle.

My sweet, YOUNG, little sister sent me a card with old ladies joy riding in a convertable on the front. (One lady had a little dangle going on.)

The inside read...
" Pearl looked around for the flag.
Then realized to her horror that the sound
was coming from her arm dangle. "

I have the genetics all going my way if arm dangle is what I want. Someday I could be Pearl, throwing my arms skyward to feel the wind racing past, only to be met with the sound of a flag.

I weep at the thought,



but I don't weep hard enough to prevent me from eating some serious cake. Arm dangle here I come!

2 comments:

Raskills said...

Haha! That is hilarious! Don and I call them 'Relief Society arms' - I know, so bad. ;(

Leah said...

I to find myself freaked about the bingo arm. check out my blog,
intertwinedlives@blogspot.com
Leah R