Monday, September 17, 2007

Plastic Bubbles

I am shopping on line for large plastic bubbles that can house growing children for the next 10 to 15 years. After I find those I am going to pad their rooms and sterilize all their toys and clothing. Maybe then we will be able to avoid further injury to body and mind; mine and the children's.

Today little sister had her 2 front teeth "gently removed". I tried not to cry as the dentist told me her fate. He said we could remove one today and the other probably within the next 3 months. I decided to to all the owie stuff at once so she didn't have to get shots in the roof of her mouth twice.

It is a sad day. She seems fine, but has a little lisp when she talks now.

I wonder if she would have to ride in a car seat if she was swathed in bubble wrap instead? Hmm...

7 comments:

leakysieve said...

I think that last comment was spam! If is was from the real Tara let me know.

Unknown said...

Oh poor Ava!! At least she's BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a trooper!

DarbyM said...

Oh Abby have you stopped crying? I'll bet she is still as cute as ever!

Call me when you find the bubbles... i'm interested. :)

DarbyM said...

Oh Abby have the tears stopped (yours)? I'll bet she is more cute than ever. :)

Call me when you find the plastic bubbles. I'm totally interested. :)

DarbyM said...

ok Abby sorry, i'm a dork for sending it twice. :)

Tracy said...

Sweet little "seepea". I hope she is feeling allright. Don't you wish we could wrap them in bubble wrap until they are happily married for at least 10 years! :)

The Carlii said...

Oh sweet little Ava! Teeth or no teeth she's adorable. We would love some bubble wrap or a bottle of whole-body sanitizer...