If anyone in your family is in need of a dental extraction please send them on over. Teeth are falling out of heads in this house.
Last night #1 girl had a wiggly tooth. She showed it to me and mentioned that it felt funny and loose. Next thing I know she had plucked it from her mouth and stashed it under her pillow. She was then expecting the financial handout that comes in the night and slides sneakily under her sleeping Cranium.
Who invented the Tooth Fairy anyway? She is seriously killing my spending cash.
I had to raid Mark's wallet for a buck to pay off the girl number 1.
I am going to negotiate a new payment method with the children. Something that doesn't require me to remember things before falling into bed.
Maybe a get out of brushing for a night free card. That's almost the equivalent of a dollar right?
