Just a little list so I can remember how it was that I became completely mental over the last few weeks.
*Had a baby---I posted about that already
*Forgot what it was like to sleep. I don't know why they use water board torture at GITMO prison. I think sleep deprivation would be much more effective in making people spill the beans on they terrorist ways.
*Mark tore his ACL& LCL playing ultimate frisbee with the young men. A worthy cause to sacrifice your limbs to.
*Got sick with the cough and snots
*Gave Stella the cough and snots and spent 2 days in the Hospital with her thanks to a doctor with the name of Dang. (not kidding about the name) If I ever see him again I would call him Dr. Dang You to Heck - you rotten lame-o
*Kids started throwing up a lot. Not simultaneously. They went is shifts. Ava spewed forth on lots of rugs and blankets. Jack used his bed and the sink, and wonderful Julia used a bucket. I prefer the bucket.
*Stella developed an eye infection because she felt left out of the throw up and needed something to draw attention.
* I felt left out of the eye infection and the throw up and developed mastitis to draw attention. For some reason when I made Mark look at the blazing red streaks on my bosom I had his attention.
*had a plague of locusts in the back yard orange tree in the form of termites. I had Mark cut down the orange tree so my trials should now be over!
After listing all these things I think I may be a little dramatic and a bit of an emotional ninny or by the grace of senility I have forgotten things. I need to buck up a bit, but typing my woes all out has been therapeutic. I should do more lists.
My next list will be called 101 things Mark can't do with a bum leg. The list will begin with #1-bathe and #2- drive......

3 comments:
Oh Abs, at least you still have your humor =) Things can only go up from here!... I think.
lololol...I laughed the whole way, but then cried for you too. I'm glad Marlene is there now. she seems to make so many things better so fast! I love ya and good luck!
Good gosh, woman! You need a break.
Good luck!
Post a Comment