Sunday, February 15, 2009

Home Movies-relive the past


Today Ava wanted to watch some "old" home movies. She watched the one about Julia at about 18 months. I realized I have forgotten how fluffy Julia was and how much she talked. It is so fun to watch her as a little person, especially now that she is big and sassy.

I have slacked off in my home movie recording and I am realizing that my kids childhoods eill be forever lost to me if I don't change my ways.
So to repent from my slothfulness I am plugging in the camcorder and turning Jack loose in the mud.

That should make for some great footage.
If you have kids or even a beloved dog, or hubby; get out the video recorder and tape away. Otherwise time really will get away from you and your hair will be bad and your skin will look old and you won't have the proof that you weren't always that way.




1 comment:

Curtis and Jennie said...

I remember when she was so cute and fluffy! Good thing you are having another one that will be cute and fluffy too :)