Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have Great Friends

My sister-in-law emailed me a newspaper clip from the washington post.

(I may be the last one to read it on the planet, so forgive if it is a repeat for you)

Reading it once again solidifies the amazingness of my friends. I admit that many if not most of them have kids, but there are a sweet handful that don't and are so supportive and thoughtful not to mention super understanding of my kid induced mental condition.

I can't imagine my life if my "friends" sucked rocks. ---Would they still be my friends, or would I actually be alone and in denial that I was forcing myself on others? Hmm...---I digress.

Basically what I am trying to say is that 99.99% of the people in my life are far from rock sucking; and for that I am very grateful.





1 comment:

Jan'l said...

That article is crazy! What a good answer she had! :) I for one think you are truly one of the greatest friends ever, and you don't suck rocks ;) I am so blessed to have you in my life. Your advice, your food, (dang good food at that) and your laughs. Love ya Abby!