(on a complete aside....who is this guy wearing the face mask. I wonder if you could put that on your resume. Guy with half of my face covered in the medical magazine. I wonder if I could get that job. I do have nice eyes.)All of it will be delivered in good time by a man who is most likely carrying a communicable disease. Perfect!
The idea of locking myself in my house and parading around in laytex accessories is less than appealing, but you just never know if it may be necessary.
I plan on stacking my hospital supplies next to my hundred pounds of wheat and hope that I never have to crack a box.
*****A few people have asked where I got my goods. Here is the link .
I will be honest that I didn't shop around that much. The prices were less than Amazon on the masks so I went for it.
This is what I bought... Shipping was about 15 bucks--ouch-- but it shipped fast and saved me from leaving the house. (sometimes I would pay someone more than 15 to shop for me)
| 3M-8511 | 3M 8511 N95 Particulate Respirator | $14.65 | 3 | $43.95 | |
| BE-NITRILE |
| $8.00 | 2 | $16.00 | |
| AR-51020 | Non Skid Polypropylene Shoe Covers | $25.00 | 1 | $25.00 |

2 comments:
Off to check out that website. And I've seen your garage--your food storage is a lot more than 100 pounds of wheat!
It is great that you are back. Speaking of laytex accessories, where did you purchase your N95 face mask?
Kristee
Post a Comment