Cute little Ava is a faller. She finds a way to trip, launch or stumble across the weirdest things. It would be fine is she could dust off her hands and knees and maybe take advantage of a bandaid or two. Instead she catches herself with her face. She has already lost 2 teeth to falling on her face. (granted... Julia was carrying her and fell on top of her on the sidewalk, but still she caught them both with her face) Its not a great trait. She has a cute face. I would like to keep it cute, at least until she is through the horrors of junior high.
Today she came home from shopping with Dad at REI with a monster puffy lip and bloody teeth. It seems that she got her foot stuck in the top of a sleeping bag and caught the floor with her teeth. So sad. I guess it happened with in the first 5 minutes in the store, making the whole trip a bust.
I need to have a little practice session where she falls repeatedly and works on getting her hands out in front. Or maybe I should buy her one of these and call it good.

No comments:
Post a Comment